The Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is an international, voluntary, and complete product standard that sets requirements for third-party manufacturers to be verified, such as recycling content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions. The goal of GRS is to increase the use of recycled materials in products and reduce/eliminate the hazards they cause.
The goals of GRS are:
1, Define standards across multiple applications.
2, Track and trace recycled materials.
3, Provide consumers (brands and end consumers) with tools to make informed decisions.
4, Reduce the harmful effects of production on humans and the environment.
5, Ensure that the materials in the final product are actually recycled and sustainable.
6, Promote innovation and solve the quality problems of using recycled materials.
Enterprises (factories) can obtain many unexpected benefits after passing the certification:
1. Enhance the company’s “green” and “environmental protection” market competitiveness.
2. Have a standard recycling material label.
3. Strengthen the company’s brand awareness.
4. It can be recognized globally, making it easier to enter the international arena.
5. Companies have the opportunity to be included in the purchasing lists of international buyers and world-famous companies.
The GRS logo is not easy to obtain. To apply for GRS certification, the company (factory) must meet the five major requirements of environmental protection, traceability, recycling marks, social responsibility and general principles.
Our company- Fuzhou Huasheng Textile has obtained GRS certification in order to provide our customers with high-quality environmentally fabrics. For any question and inquiry,please feel free to contact with us .
Post time: Jan-11-2022